When we think of lesbians the word "erotic" and "fantasy" comes to mind in most heterosexuals; however the irony is that we really are no different than them in so many ways. When we hear the word lesbian we may think relationship, person, woman, love, drama or heart-aches. We are very busy identifying often what our sexuality means and how it relates to the world that our sensual side often gets forgotten and unloved.
We become very focused on pleasing all others, parents, friends, work, children and of course our partners that our inner sex goddess gets put aside. Being sexually confident holds enormous power in maintaining a healthy Lesbian relationship and it is the key to attraction if you are a single Lesbian!
One of the most attractive aspects of an individual is their confidence, no matter what their orientation. A woman who feels attractive, comfortable in her body and sexual is automatically perceived as sexy !!! The most wonderful thing about being confident and sexy is that you do not have to look like a super model or one of the chicks from the L Word.
When you are sexually confident you have the magic of seduction, you are able to take responsibility for what pleases you. You let go of all walls and barriers that may be holding you back and are able to relax and enjoy sex. Being a Lesbian Seductress means knowing what you want and how to get it, you can initiate sex and have no worries about letting your woman know your inner most wants and desires.
A Lesbian Seductress (aka You!) Is powerful, assertive in her character, knowing what she wants and what she needs, and how to ask for it. A Seductress is connected to her sexual persona and is intelligent enough to adapt and change quickly and maintain her strength. A diva warrior princess, she will fight another day for her sexual power and is always on the journey of self-discovery!
Being a sexual being is a piece of the whole of you and can be the one that breaks you or puts you down, so let us work on empowering her! Here are some tips:
- Masturbate! Explore your body all over and know what makes you feel good!
- Dress up! I have my hooker boots that I wear with my black panties and bra that only my girl knows what I look like in them and she loves ripping them off!
- Some of us girly Lesbians need to go and get some sexy underwear … as for my butch girls and studs you know we love seeing you in your boxers or hell nothing at all under those jeans!
- Have positive Sexual messages running in your head. Some of us were taught as children to associate shame with sex. Some may also have been survivors of sexual or any other kind of abuse and find being positive sexually can be very hard. I recommended seeking professional help from a mental health profession to work on those issues.
- If your girl is not telling you how beautiful and wondrous you are, give her a kick in the butt! Tell her how amazing it feels when she notices and shares that with you. My stomach would do flips when my ex-lady would tell me "I am the most beautiful Woman in the world" and I really felt she meant it!
- Believe in yourself and the limitless things you can do! You are an amazing creature; let me feel your energy ladies!
- Write your thoughts or keep a journal, connecting with your inner self is soothing and healing.
- My clients always laugh at me when I make them do this and I have told them for years that I have practiced this: look in the mirror and say "I love you, you are worth everything!" and then give yourself a BIG smile. Do it!
- Become a nudist! This will help you reduce your anxieties of being naked. I grew up on nudist beaches so running around naked has never been a worry, in fact I am pretty sure my whole neighborhood knows about my naked ways! I do not give a st!
- Read erotic lesbian stories … my girl Brook got me hooked on this stuff! Even better, write your own erotic adventure with you in it!
- Go get her first, try to initiate sex starting tonight!
- Read up on your sex manual, I have a bunch in the lesbian literature page of my blog.
- Work out! Getting exercise increases our self-esteem and makes us feel good.
- Smile. Smile. Smile. We want to see your beautiful face!
- Be a romantic, get some candles, play music that makes you want to dance or take your clothes off … get into the mood!
Most importantly the key is in loving who you are and having a new belief that you deserve to be pleased and feel pleasure. Do not question who you are, acknowledge that you are a sexual person with fantasies, needs, secrets, wants, fetishes and desires. Explore your attitude about sex and yourself, and challenge those negative thoughts.
You are a powerful sexual woman, filled with passion and delight … say it loud … say it proud sister!
Alex Karydi ~ The Lesbian Guru